ROCK ITWe will purchase, deliver, install, finish, sand, and clean up your drywall project. Our standard Level 4 Finishes include tape, bed, and skim coats. Our Level 5 Finish adds the additional step of skimming the entire surface of the drywall for the purpose of filling the small profile texture of the drywall paper and eliminating “flash”, which is highly recommended underneath matte.
TRIM ITWe either purchase or use the trim as provided by the builder. We will aid in design if necessary and work tirelessly to be sure the the end result of the trim reflects the vision of the owner, builder, or architect.
PAINT ITFrom the beginning of the sheetrock process we are thinking about how the paint will finish. We apply primer, caulking, woodfiller, putty, and point up the sheetrock. We sand every surface between each coat of paint, and strive to exceed your expectations.
- Level 5 surface
TRIM CARPENTRY SERVICES
- Standard trim installation
- Built in cabinet installation
- Coffers, wainscoting, judges panels, t&g ceilings/walls, etc
- Custom closet design and install
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING
- Standard latex interior Finishes –
- Premium Finishes
- “Myers Park” Finishes – matte walls, gloss oil trim – hand brushed trim
- “HI GLOSS” walls and ceilings – includes “Level 5” drywall treatment and “hi-gloss” paint for mirror like surface
- Exterior new and renovation services